Real Texans Don't Litter.....
We appreciate your pet vaccination and wellness business! Did you know that our wellness services help keep our surgery prices low cost? Don’t know what your pet needs? Scroll down to the bottom of this screen for TLC’s recommended health schedule.
- Basic Vet Exam – $30 All animals coming in for wellness services will be charged for a Vet exam.
- Inter-state Health Certificates - $30 - Sorry we do not do international health certificates.
- Prescription Fee – $10 – This fee is waived for prescriptions filled at TLC. In order to keep our prices low, TLC does not have the additonal staff to respond to online pharmacy requests. TLC prescriptions can only be filled at another Veterinary clinic or local pharmacy.
- Preoperative Bloodwork – $75
- Rabies Vaccination* – $15
- FVRCP Vaccination (Boosters) – $15
- FeLv Vaccination (Feline Leukemia) – $22
- FeLv/FIV Combo Test – $31
- Microchip w/Lifetime Registration (Found Animals) – $25
- Strongid T (Roundworms & Hookworms) – $5
- Drontal (Roundworms, Hookworms, and Tape Worms) – $12
- Praziquantel Injection (Tapeworms) – $15
- Fecal Flotation – $20
- Skin Scrape – $20
- Ear Mite Treatment – $10
- Activyl Flea Prevention (1 Month Supply) – $14 - Currently on back order due to flooding at the factory.
- Activyl Flea Prevention (6 Month Supply) - $72 - Currently on back order due to flooding at the factory.
- Bravecto Topical Flea & Tick Prevention (3 Month Application) $50
- Cheristin Flea Prevention (1 Month Supply) - $18
- Cheristin Flea Prevention (6 Month Supply) - $80
- Revolution (Flea, Heartworm**, Ear Mite, Hookworm and Roundworm) for Cats 5-15 Pounds (Single Dose) - $16
- Revolution (Flea, Heartworm**, Ear Mite, Hookworm and Roundworm) for Cats 5-15 Pounds (6 Months) - $96
- Revolution (Flea, Heartworm**, Ear Mite, Hookworm and Roundworm) for Kittens under 5 Pounds (Single Dose) - $15
- Revolution ( Flea, Heartworm**, Ear Mite, Hookworm and Roundworm) for Kittens under 5 Pounds (3 Months) - $40
*Please note a Vet exam is required to give a rabies shot.
**Heartworms are caused by pets being bitten by mosquitoes.
Prices updated 4/14/17.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Recommended Health Schedule for Cats
Kittens – Kittens begin at 6 weeks of age.
- 2 rounds of Strongid-T Dewormer each 2 weeks apart
- 3 rounds of FVRCP Vaccine each 4 weeks apart
- 2 rounds of FeLV Vaccine each 4 weeks apart
- Rabies Vaccine (at 3 Months of Age)
- Spay/Neuter Surgery (at 4 Months of Age)
- Micro-chip - We recommend micro-chipping at the time of surgery, but it does not need to be done while the pet is sedated.
Adult Cats Annually
- Rabies – We give the 3 year rabies. A 3 year rabies certificate can be issued as long as the criteria meets the laws of the State of Texas. The first rabies shot is the initial dose. The second is the booster. The booster must be administered BEFORE the rabies certificate expires. If the certificate is expired even one day, we can only issue a 1 year certificate. For more information, you can visit the Texas Department of State Health Services website.
- FVRCP Vaccine
- FeLV Vaccine (if cat goes outdoors)
- Strongid-T Dewormer