Real Texans Don't Litter.....
We appreciate your pet vaccination and wellness business! Did you know that our wellness services help keep our surgery prices low cost? Don’t know what your pet needs? Scroll down to the bottom of this screen for TLC’s recommended health schedule.
- Basic Vet Exam – $20 All animals coming in for wellness services will be charged for a Vet exam.
- Inter-state Health Certificates - $30 - Sorry we do not do international health certificates.
- Prescription Fee – $10 – This fee is waived for prescriptions filled at TLC. In order to keep our prices low, TLC does not have the additonal staff to respond to online pharmacy requests. TLC prescriptions can only be filled at another Veterinary clinic or local pharmacy.
- Preoperative Bloodwork – $75
- Rabies Vaccination* – $15
- DA2PP (Boosters) – $15
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) – $15
- Canine Flu H3N8 - $15
- Lepto Vaccine – $15
- Dog Heartworm Test – $25
- Microchip w/ Lifetime Registration (Found Animals) – $30
- Express Anal Glands – $25
- Fecal Flotation – $15
- Skin Scrape – $15
- Strongid T (Roundworms & Hookworms) – $5
- Virbantel (Roundworms, Hookworms, and Tapeworms) – $9 (6-12lbs) $15 (12.1-25lbs), $24 (25.1-50lbs), $35 (50.1-100lbs), $45 (100.1-150lbs), $55 (150.1-200lbs)
- Praziquantel Injection (Tapeworms) – $15 (0-10lbs), $20 (11-30lbs), $25 (31-40lbs), $30 (41-60lbs), $35 (61-75lbs)
- Tri-Heart PlusHeartworm** Preventative (1 Month Supply) – $5 (0-25lbs), $6 (26-50lbs), and $7 (51-100lbs)
- Trifexis Heartworm**, Flea and Intestinal Parasite Preventative (1 Month Supply) - $20 (5-10lbs), $20 (10.1-20lbs), $21 (20.1-40lbs), $21 (40.1-60lbs), $22 (60.1-120lbs)
- TrifexisHeartworm**, Flea and Intestinal Parasite Preventative (6 Months Supply) – $120 (5-10lbs), $120 (10.1-20lbs), $126 (20.1-40lbs), $126 (40.1-60lbs), $132 (60.1-120lbs)
- Bravecto Oral for Fleas and Ticks (3 Month Pill) – $50
- Activyl Flea (1 Month Supply) – $14
- Activyl Flea (6 Month Supply) – $72
*Please note a Vet exam is required to give a rabies shot.
**Heartworms are caused by pets being bitten by mosquitoes.
Prices updated 4/6/16.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Recommended Health Schedule for Dogs
Puppies – Puppies begin at 6 weeks of age
- 2 rounds of Strongid-T Dewormer each 2 weeks apart
- 3 rounds of DA2PPv Vaccine each 4 weeks apart
- 2 rounds of Bordatella Vaccine each 4 weeks apart
- Rabies Vaccine (at 3 months of age)
- Heartworm Prevention
- Spay/Neuter Surgery (at 4 months of age)
- Micro-chip – We recommend micro-chipping at the time of surgery, but it does not need to be done while the pet is sedated.
Adult Dogs Annually
- Rabies – We give the 3 year rabies. A 3 year rabies tag can be issued as long as the criteria meets the laws of the State of Texas. The first rabies shot is the initial dose. The second is the booster. The booster must be administered BEFORE the rabies certificate expires. If the certificate is expired even one day, we can only issue a 1 year certificate. For more information, you can visit the Texas Department of State Health Services website.
- DA2PPv Vaccine
- Bordatella Vaccine
- Lepto Vaccine
- Heartworm Test
- Heartworm Prevention