- You can download surgical forms. You can save time at check in if you want to fill them out ahead of time. Please note that we have different forms for special surgery days. The forms on the website will not be accepted on these days.
PET CAT SURGICAL FORM
COMMUNITY/FERAL CAT SURGICAL FORM
DOG SURGICAL FORM
- If your pet is current on his/her rabies shot, you must bring the rabies certificate at CHECK IN. TLC is required by the State of Texas to give your pet a rabies vaccination if you do not have the certificate. The tag will not work. Rabies vaccines are $15.
- Cats and Dogs OVER 5 Months Old - Withhold food after 8pm the night before surgery. Please keep your pet indoors the night before surgery to ensure he/she did not get anything to eat.
- Pets 5 Months and UNDER - Do not withhold food.
- All pets must be restrained. Cats must be in carriers and dogs must be on a leash. Please leave dogs in the car until you have signed in. The technician will instruct you to retrieve your dog from the car.
- CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES: Click here
- If you are using a voucher from one of our partner organizations, you must bring it at check-in or you will be responsible for paying for services.
- The clinic’s address is 24950 Spring Ridge Drive, Spring 77386. The phone number is 832-510-7622. Take the Rayford/Sawdust exit off of Interstate 45 (just south of the Woodlands). Head east on Rayford and turn right on Spring Ridge Drive. We are in the building on the left side of the road.
- Though it is not required, we do recommend that your pet be current on all vaccinations prior to surgery. Any of our wellness services can be ordered with your pet’s surgery.
Real Texans Don't Litter.....