Low Cost Veterinarian / Low Cost Pet Care
Real Texans Don't Litter.....
- If your pet is current on his/her rabies shot, you must bring the rabies certificate at CHECK IN. TLC is required by the State of Texas to give your pet a rabies vaccination if you do not have the certificate. The tag will not work. Rabies vaccines are $16.
- Cats and Dogs OVER 5 Months Old - Withhold food after 8pm the night before surgery. Please keep your pet indoors the night before surgery to ensure he/she did not get anything to eat.
- Pets 5 Months and UNDER - DO NOT withhold food.
- Please read our Surgical Release Form prior to your arrival. You will be asked to sign it electronically. CLICK HERE TO REVIEW OUR SURGICAL RELEASE FORM.
- All pets must be restrained. Cats must be in carriers and dogs must be on a leash. Please line up outside the front door with your dog. The technician will instruct you when to bring your dog inside.
- CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES, ADDRESS AND DIRECTIONS TO THE CLINICS:
Click here for our Spring Clinic
Click here for our Magnolia Clinic
Click here for our North Houston Clinic
- If you are using a voucher from one of our partner organizations, you must bring it at check-in or you will be responsible for paying for services.
- The phone number is 281-528-1238.
- Though it is not required, we do recommend that your pet be current on all vaccinations prior to surgery. Any of our wellness services can be ordered with your pet’s surgery.