- If your pet is current on his/her rabies shot, you must bring the rabies certificate at CHECK IN. TLC is required by the State of Texas to give your pet a rabies vaccination if you do not have the certificate. The tag will not work. Rabies vaccines are $15.
- Cats and Dogs OVER 5 Months Old - Withhold food after 8pm the night before surgery. Please keep your pet indoors the night before surgery to ensure he/she did not get anything to eat.
- Pets 5 Months and UNDER - Do not withhold food.
- All pets must be restrained. Cats must be in carriers and dogs must be on a leash. Please line up outside the front door with your dog. The technician will instruct you when to bring your dog inside.
- CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES:
Click here for our Spring Clinic
Click here for our Magnolia Clinic
- If you are using a voucher from one of our partner organizations, you must bring it at check-in or you will be responsible for paying for services.
- The clinic’s address is 24950 Spring Ridge Drive, Spring 77386. The phone number is 832-510-7622. Take the Rayford/Sawdust exit off of Interstate 45 (just south of the Woodlands). Head east on Rayford and turn right on Spring Ridge Drive. We are in the building on the left side of the road.
- Though it is not required, we do recommend that your pet be current on all vaccinations prior to surgery. Any of our wellness services can be ordered with your pet’s surgery.
Real Texans Don't Litter.....